What We've Achieved SINCE 2010
- We began with two partner agencies to support with diapers
- We invited businesses, Churches, groups to host diaper drives.
- We operated out of our founders home until 2012 when we moved into our first office with 600 square feet.
- In 2013 we applied and were chosen as a Community Partner with the National Diaper Bank Network (NDBN) .
- In 2013, we moved into our first warehouse and received our first semi-truckload of Huggies diapers over 250,000 diapers at one time.
- In 2014 we expanded into the Great Lakes Bay Region, providing diapers to Midland, Saginaw, Bay, and Clare counties.
- In 2015 we moved into a shared warehouse, STOX warehouse.
- We have committed to diapering over 1,000 babies each and every month.